Seasonal Outdoor Light Hanging Services in Carlsbad
From wreaths to plant lines, trees and lawn lights, we’ve got everything you need to illuminate your space.
Get Lit specializes in both residential and commercial holiday lighting installations. No matter how big or small the job, we take pride in creating a beautiful end product that’s sure to excite and awe.
Custom Christmas Light Hanging
Our lights use professional grade C7 LED bulbs. Choose from all white, white & red or multi-color. See our gallery for more photos of our Christmas light installs.
We offer beautifully lit, full wreaths in 36, 48 or 60-inch diameters. Wreaths come with a big, red bow and are the perfect accent to any lighting design.
Enhance your landscaping with plant lights. We can illuminate any bush or shrub to give your lighting design a new dimension.
Whether your lawn boasts palm trees native to San Diego or another more exotic tree, we can enhance them with tree lights.
Both straight and curved driveways look great with lawn lights. Lights are securely held in place with stakes and will surely help your home will stand out among all others.
Archways, Pillars & Garage Doors
There’s nothing more magical than when the focal point of a home is framed with lights. Whether it’s an archway, pillar, driveway or garage door, you’ll love this special touch.
Why Hire Get Lit vs. Someone Else (or DIY)?
- We like getting on your roof (it’s ok if you don’t). Scaling high rooflines isn’t everyone’s cup of tea.
- When you call Get Lit, you’ll get the owner. Since we only work locally, it’s no big deal for us to speed over and fix your lights within a day or two.
- We’re fully insured. Protect your business or your home by only hiring fully insured installers.
- With Get Lit, you own the lights. Other installers might charge you for installation-only, then disappear (along with your lights) the next year. This leaves you crunched for time to find a new installer.
- We treat your home like our own. We won’t leave staples or pieces of tape or packaging around when we’re done. We also tread carefully while on your roof to prevent any broken tiles.
Book Now for 2023
Reach out and tell us what you’re looking for. We can make it happen!