Residential Christmas Light Installations
North County San Diego
Christmas Lights Custom Cut To Your Roofline
Your experience with Get Lit Seasonal Lighting consists of 4 convenient and simple steps.
Step 1: Request a Quote
- Give us a call, text, or fill out a contact form to get a quote for free.
- We’ll respond with a mock up of the color and design you’re looking for in 48 hours.
- See below for an example of our mark up process or check out our 2020 Pricing Guide.
Step 2: Installation
- Schedule an installation appointment that works for your schedule. This can be done via call, text or email.
- Appointments don’t need to be scheduled for when you’re home.
- Our team will show up promptly during your scheduled time to hang your lights.
- Once complete, we’ll conduct a final walk-through to count the total number of feet, confirm final costs/collect payment and ensure you’re pleased with the final result.
Step 3: Maintenance
- Whether it be a broken bulb or fallen strand, Get Lit will be out to repair the issue within 48 hours.
- Get Lit offers a free 3 year warranty on all lighting materials.
Step 4: Removal
- Schedule an appointment for removal of your Christmas lights either during your installation or after the holidays.
- Get Lit will arrive at your home during your scheduled removal appointment to take down, label, and store your lights in a secure location until we hang them the following year.
- You do not need to be home for the removal.