Commercial Outdoor Lights For Your San Diego Business
It’s more important than ever for business owners to invest in curb appeal. Having a welcoming space that is not only trendy and attractive but also highly visible from the street is crucial to staying afloat and securing valuable foot traffic.
Year-round outdoor lighting for commercial spaces/buildings and surrounding trees, bushes or accents is one of the best ways to draw eyes to your business. Located in North County San Diego, Get Lit Seasonal Lighting can help from design and inspiration to installation and maintenance.
Step 1: Request A Quote
- Give us a call, text or fill out a contact form to request a custom quote.
- Get Lit will provide you with an estimate package containing a mark up of your business and our recommendations.
Step 2: Receive A Mockup
- We’ll provide a custom quote for your space either by visiting the space in person or by using photos you provide (example below).
- We consult until you’re happy with your lighting plan and can work within your budget if you have one.
Step 3: Schedule Your Installation
- Get Lit is local to North County, so we can make time to hang your lights within ~1 week or whenever is best for your schedule.
- We use coaxial-grade plugs which are thicker and more durable than traditional residential outdoor lights to help withstand inclement weather and corrosion.
- Once complete, we’ll do a walk-through to ensure you’re happy with the final product, count the number of feet, confirm costs and collect payment.
Step 4: We Handle The Maintenance
- Once your installation is complete, sit back and enjoy your lights (and the foot traffic they’re sure to bring!).
- We provide bi-monthly maintenance visits at no cost to you to ensure your lights are properly maintained (all bulbs are lit and hung properly).
- We also provide a 1-year warranty on materials.