Christmas Light Pricing Guide
Learn how Christmas light estimates are created to gauge costs for your home.
If you’ve never worked with a professional Christmas light installer, understanding quotes can be confusing. The following information should help clarify how costs are calculated and why.
What Does It Cost To Install Professional Christmas Lights?
Factor #1: Cost Is Calculated In Feet
- The cost is calculated per foot of lights, plus any plants, trees, wreaths or other add ons.
- We will quote based on an estimated length of your roofline.
- Lights are installed in 1-foot increments.
- After the install we will count the number of lights to arrive at the final price.
Factor #2: Cost Increases When Additional Decor Is Added
- With every plant, tree, shrub, or wreath added so does the complexity of the job.
- Cost is estimated based on amount of materials and time required to make your home shine bright.
Factor #3: Cost Decreases Each Year After Initial Install
- Get Lit Seasonal Lighting charges about 2/3’s of the first year price for subsequent years installation.
Factor #4: Consider Our 3-Year Warranty
- We provide a 3-year warranty on your Christmas lights.
- Warranty includes replacement of bulbs, cords, timers, etc.
- After the third year, the homeowner will be charged based on the necessary repairs.
We Can Work Within Your Budget
Each personalized estimate package will show what Get Lit recommends for your home, but we will always break down the price of each element to ensure the final cost fits within your budget.